Curling Alberta: Return-to-Play
Curling Alberta COVID-19 resources: https://curlingalberta.ca/member-club-resources
Excellent video of physical distancing and one active-sweeper: https://youtu.be/Y_KjKuUDbxQ
Videos of physical distancing on-ice (one sweeper only): https://www.curling.ca/return-to-play/
1. We must have a record of you signing the DofC, RWI, and VSMC/PPRNT to be permitted to curl, including those only on the Spares list. You are not permitted to curl unless we have these.
2. We fully implement REP: we must have a record of you providing proof of vaccination or documentation of a medical exemption; or you must provide proof of a privately-paid negative rapid test result taken within 72 hours of each game. You are not permitted to curl unless you meet REP requirements.
3. Conduct the self-assessment and sign the log upon entering the lobby.
4. Masks are mandatory in the lobby and locker rooms; and requested during play Masks during play
5. Home team sanitizes the handles of the rocks for both teams prior to the game.
6. Visitor team designates one player to put the score up for both teams; then sanitize the scorecards and stow them at the end of the game.
7. Physical distance during the game -- if it's not your shot, stand on a dot!
8. Only one player per team stow the rocks after each end.
Get your Proof of Vaccination through: COVID record Alberta HelpDesk